November 8, 2013

Yesterland Introduces Tomorrow at Universal Orlando

One of my favorite sites to visit is Werner Weiss' terrific Yesterland.  On today's post, Werner introduces at look at Disneyland's House of the Future by starting off with a look at Universal Orlando's new and not-quite-open yet Cabana Bay Beach Resort. The styles certainly tie together, with a cool mid-century retro vibe that appeals to me and probably thousands of other folks, too. Here I was thinking my next visit to Orlando would mean a stay at Universal's beautiful Royal Pacific Resort. I just have to see the Wizarding World of Harry Potter and the new Diagon Alley expansion. Hmm, this is making me rethink things a bit... including spending a bit more time at Universal than I thought. No matter, go to Yesterland now. Really.

(Photograph copyright Werner Weiss.)

No comments: